The Call for Projects will be open until 15 July, 11.59 pm (UTC+1). We invite European storytellers to submit their climate story projects. We are looking for creative storytelling projects whose core is the fight against the climate crisis. We want to work with ambitious teams who are interested in forming strategic partnerships with activists, researchers and funding agencies.
The following criteria should be considered:
- Projects with a direct connection to the German-speaking region are eligible, but also international projects whose topics could potentially find resonance in the German-speaking region and can be linked to local debates.
- It is a media project or campaign that is to be published within the next 12 months.
- Projects on the subject of the climate ciris.
- The projects can include any storytelling - this includes documentaries, journalistic contributions, episodic series, short films, VR projects, podcasts, campaigns or oral storytelling projects as well as all formats from the fields of performance, visual and performing arts.
- For each selected creative project we will invite one team member to join us in the week of 5. October to visit the lab in Berlin. This can be a director, producer, impact producer, artist, editor or protagonist (Attention: depends on the valid travel regulations - alternatively, online participation will be possible).
The "Call for Projects" will open until 15 July 2020, 11.59 pm (UTC+1). The selected projects will be informed at the end of July. For each of the selected projects there will be short brainstorming sessions and open tables where input, expertise, partnerships or funding will be offered.