Here you find short instructions for our Human Rights Forum. Short - because our platform is really easy to use. But in case you have questions or need support. Please write to email@example.com or send us a message via Signal or Whats-App to +491738743046.
Please go to forum.hrff.de and register. The registration is free of charge - as is the forum.
After registering, they will be asked to fill out a profile. This helps us to connect you with the right people, but to create a conference atmosphere. Any data they provide here will be deleted after October 15 and will only be visible to other conference participants who are logged in.
Also, if you are attending the event in person in Berlin, please register and fill out the profile. You will need a profile to register for the individual events in Berlin. It also helps you and the other conference participants to network.
At the bottom left you will find the Userbar, 4 buttons always at your disposal, from left to right respectively:
- Profile, by clicking on this icon you can open your profile, edit or update it and log out.
- Calendar, from here you can access your personal calendar.
- Connect, to access your one-to-one and group chat conversations, start video calls, share documents and your location.
- Notepad, to take notes and write what you want to remember, the system will automatically assign to your note the date, time and page where you wrote it. Once the event is over, just click on the icon at the top right (of the notepad) to download the PDF with all the notes.
From the main page of the conference platform, you will be able to access the different contents of the platform:
- HRFFB-Logo: If you click on the Logo you will return to this page.
- Café - Meet New People: This is an amazing in interactive platform, so if you would like to see who is online and start a chat with them, you can just attend our virtual café. One of our staff members will be there throughout the forum and you can just connect in case you have any questions or need support. More Information on the Café ...
- Forum Program: If you would like to explore the program or register for events, click here!
For all our events (conference, exhibition & film screenings), the current vaccinated-recovered-or-tested rule applies with regard to Corona. Therefore, please have your proof of vaccination or recovery or your negative test result (max. 24 hours old, rapid tests or PCR) ready at the entrance.
- Register or Log-In to forum.hrffb.de.
- Click on Forum program. You will find it in the center of your screen!
- The Forum program offers you an very good overview of all events. All events (but workshops) are offered hybrid. So you can attend either online or live in Berlin.
- Select date and forum to see the respective events.
Session: A session can contain one or more formats.
Workshops: All workshops take place in small groups and are designed to work together on a topic. They are highly interactive and we ask everyone registered for it to participate activly.
Meet-Up: You are not in Berlin, but you want to meet new people during lunch break? Join our meet up!
Once you have selected a Session or Workshop you will be able to register. Just click on reserve online or reserver on-site depending on how you would like to join us. You can also add the event to your personal calendar by clicking on that button.
Participating on-site: Please register upfront and bring your test, recovered, or vaccination certificate with you.
Participating online: Please revisit this site on the planned date and time. You will then see an interactive live stream here. You will have the possibility to chat with other conference participants and ask questions that our moderator will include.
There are different ways how you can use our platform to network.
- You can request meetings with other participants. Click on their profile picture or go to their profile and send a scheduled meeting request. This is eg handy if you see that this person attends the same session as you and you want to meet off or online in one of the breaks.
- Click on their profile picture or go to their profile and use the chat button. Through this, you can send them a direct message and in the best case start a conversation.
- Attend a Lunch-Meet-Up.
- Attend our Lunches and Drinks at our festival center. Our join us at screenings and connect with our experts and international guests after the films.
- Visit our virtual Café and talk to people.
- At the Café you can meet other participants who want to connect.
- Starting a chat is very easy thanks to the interaction tools.
- Click on the avatar of the person you are looking for, and start a conversation using the "let's chat" button. The chat opens to start the conversation.
- You can also use "search" located at the top center, and write the first and last name of the person you want to search.
- In the upper right corner you can also use the filters to improve your search.
Our conference platform works best if you are using Google Chrome in its latest version. Especially if you want to with other participants via the integrated video tool. you should use Chrome.
The Human Rights Film Festival Berlin stands for diversity in an open society. We are proud of our open, diverse, and respectful community. Actively support us in ensuring that this openness is also reflected on our conference platform. Be nice to each other and do not and do not hesitate to contact us if not.