For the first time, the festival will be accompanied by a Human Rights Film Forum, which offers a discussion platform for various actors on topics related to empowerment, populism and fake news, the climate crisis and the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
All conference formats of the Human Rights Film Forum can be found here.
Support contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All necessary steps for the event registration are available on this page. So you do not have to leave this page.
- Select an option under "Conference tickets". You can find the list below this step-by-step guide.
- Add your e-mail address and click on "CONTINUE".
You will be automatically asked for some information:
- Enter your name, create a password and click "CONTINUE". You're registered now.
- If necessary, add a discount code and/or payment information and purchase the ticket.
- At this point further some information is requested. They are mostly the same information as before. Complete them and click on "GO BACK".
Registration is possible on this page below "Conference tickets".
- Select the desired event, click on "ORDER TICKETS", then on "BUY" and finally on "GO BACK". You are now registered for the event and can add further events.
Please note: It is important that you are always logged in if you want to register / book tickets.
The "Human Rights Film Forum +" ticket gives access to seven films of your choice. The complete film program can be found under the tab Program or here: Overview.
Attention: To book the tickets without costs, it is important to be logged in to your Eventive Account.
Price: 50 EUR
The conference ticket for the Human Rights Film Forum is open to representatives of the film industry and NGOs, journalists, media professionals and artists as well as representatives of public and private institutions working in the fields of development cooperation and humanitarian aid, human rights or media.
* Participation in the Human Rights Film Forum (offline / online) - as long as seats are available.
* 7 film tickets (they can be used for screenings at the festival center or online).
* Guests-Meet-Guests (offline).
Members of the AgDOK and ProQuote Film as well as enrolled students from the fields of journalism, film, media and humanities and natural sciences can register / accredit at a reduced rate for the Human Rights Film Forum.
Price: 45 EUR
Free of charge
* Participation in the Human Rights Film Forum (online ) - as long as places are available.
* Guests-Meet-Guests (offline) - after prior registration.
Free of charge
Press representatives can accredit themselves for the Human Rights Film Forum. The festival reserves the right to decide on accreditation after verification.
* Participation in the Human Rights Film Forum (offline / online) - as long as places are available.
* Film tickets (can be used for film screenings in the festival center).
If you need access to films in advance for your reporting, please contact our press office directly (email@example.com).
Storytelling can be a powerful tool to expose injustice, fight stigmatization and encourage others to stand up and speak out. On 1 October, we will discuss the impact of best case examples, the risks survivors face and new media guidelines. We will also learn about trauma-sensitive approaches and the need for mindful storytelling.
The current corona pandemic serves in many ways as a catalyst for distributing lies, misleading information and conspiracy theories. The effects of disinformation, hate speech and populist speech on political life, democratic and social values are now becoming brutally visible. On October 2 we will discuss strategies for resisting populism, spread of disinformation and the use of the internet and social media to propagate hate speech.
On the October 5 Berlin becomes a discussion platform for internationally renowned experts from a wide range of fields. Together with experts and storytellers as well as representatives of German politics and civil society, we think about what we can contribute to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), what challenges we face and how we can overcome them.
Climate communication is more critical than ever before: we need the best storytelling to achieve its full potential and reach the audiences that matter. Born of this conviction, we will bring the Climate Story Lab to Berlin in order to discuss sustainable storytelling together with experts. Together we want to create innovative, diverse and sustainable Climate Storytelling approaches and foster transdisciplinary partnerships.